Here We are so fan of hearty chocolates... I want to surprise my family as I made it at late afternoon...I served it after dinner.. IT was so good..Its the most gluten free recipe and it is very soft and lovely and can garnish it with whipped cream or chocolate sauce or fruits!!!
Thanks a lots Priya
Recipe source : Dark Chocolate Scouffle!!!
- 50 G/ 1/4 cup Chopped dark chocolate
- 2 Tsp corn flour
- 1 Tsp cocoa powder
- 1 Tsp Instant coffee powder
- 4 Tsp caster sugar(divided)
- 150 ml skimmed milk
- 2 Medium eggs(separated)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F or 180 C....Place the ramekins on the baking sheet and keep aside.
- In a medium saucepan on medium heat,put the chopped chocolates with all powders and 2 Tsp of sugar and add milk...bring it to boil...Whisk gradually till it gets thickened.
- On low flame,whisk the egg yolks only and stir well until no lumps are found.
- In a separate bowl with whisk attachment of hand mixer ,beat the egg whites until it is frothy and add 2 Tsp of sugar to it and beat well until it is well foamy and stiff peak form.
- Fold the egg whites into the chocolate mixture by using spatula...one by one at a time. Mix well until it is well incorporated.
- Pour into the ramekins and allow it to bake
- Bake it for about 12 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold along with whipped cream or chocolate sauce or a dash of a fruit ( I served it with chocolate sauce)